Popular Prophet Pastor TB Joshua Died Without A Succession Plan: Wife Will Take Over Ministry
The elders in council of the Synagogue Church of All Nations have decided to select Evelyn Joshua as successor following the demise of her husband, the founder of SCOAN.
According to Daily Times, SCOAN elders who had a crucial meeting stated that the church had no secession plan but someone has to carry the mantle of leading the church.
Someone must take charge immediately and give spiritual direction on the mode of service continuity. So much spiritual and financial efforts went into building SCOAN and it cannot just waste away,’’ a top aide said.
“None of the pastors were trained to succeed him. I would have known if any exists. For now, the wife has taken charge.’’
The elders of SCOAN decided that since nobody was trained by the late prophet to succeed him, his wife, Evelyn would take over as the leader of the mega church.
1.Evelyn Joshua was born on 17th December 1968 in Okala Okpumo, Delta State.
2. She is a twin but her brother is late.
3. Evelyn attended St Emecheta Primary School in Ezi Town in Delta State before completing her primary education at Orile Primary School, Oshodi upon her relocation to Lagos in 1977.
4. She would go on to get a job at the Nigerian Distilleries in Ota.
5. In 1990, Evelyn travelled to Egbe to visit her sister, and during her stay, she met Pastor TB Joshua, who was five years older than her. She had gone to meet him for counselling and spiritual guidance, and their first meeting, which lasted for forty-five minutes, sparked their journey to marriage. She was 22 at the time.
6. They were married for 31 years until his death they are blessed with three children.