Simon Cowell has dramatically cut down on the booze and cigarettes after his horrifying fall down the stairs.
“X Factor” mogul Simon, 58, was rushed to hospital last month after fainting and taking a tumble at his London home while fetching some milk.
The dad-of-one later admitted to The Sun that he thought he’d “broken his neck” and was forced to miss the first two “X Factor” live shows while he recovered.
Simon, who used to smoke up to 80 cigarettes a day, has since vowed to begin taking better care of himself and has dramatically slashed his nasty habit.
Speaking to Now magazine, Simon admitted: “I’ve cut down smoking to two [cigarettes] a day. That’s it!”
But it seems that ritual has also gone by the wayside since his frightening fall.
He added: “I’m just eating [and drinking] water.”
Simon was alone with son Eric, three, when his accident happened. His partner Lauren Silverman was in the US with her children from a previous relationship.
Pictures showed the star being taken out of his London home on a stretcher in a neck brace, before returning on his feet several hours later.
Speaking to The Sun about the horrific incident, he said: “Sometimes we get a reminder that we’re not invincible and this was certainly mine. It was a huge shock.”
“They think I fainted because I had low blood pressure and so I have got to really take good care of myself to sort that out.”
“After all I am a dad and have more responsibility than ever.”
Source: The Sun (Natasha Rigler)
Photo Credit: People
Photo Credit: AhlanLive