Rasmus’ new book explains what to do when the bottom falls out
Depression can literally cause you to question what’s the reason for living. This is a challenge Pastor Juanita Rasmus faced head-on.
Rasmus, who is the co-pastor of St. Johns United Methodist Church in downtown Houston, wrote the new book “Learning to Be: Finding Your Center After the Bottom Falls Out.”
She said her reconnected relationship with God helped her ask the right questions of herself:
- What do I want as it relates to time, money and freedom?
- What do I want in my vocation?
- How do I want to serve the world?
- What do I want in my relationships?
- How do I want to be present to those I love and to those who love me?”
Connect with author and pastor Juanita Rasmus
- Pastor Juanita Rasmus
- Author of “Learning to Be: Finding Your Center After the Bottom Falls Out”
- Website: www.stjohnsdowntown.org/
- Phone: 713-659-3237